Thomas comes to law as a veteran of the Healthcare industry. His experience lies in healthcare law and regulations, healthcare transactions, and hospital corporate liability. With his significant contributions to the educational, clinical, and administrative aspects of critical care medicine and hospital development over the last 20 years, he is poised to apply this knowledge and expertise to his legal practice.
Before founding Thomas & Krail LLC, Thomas started Aviva Healthcare Solutions, a healthcare consulting firm. Prior to that, he was a practicing critical care physician and hospital administrator.
Thomas earned his JD from Rutgers University School of Law. He also has a Masters degree in Health Care Management, Administration and Policy from New York University’s Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service. Thomas earned his medical degree from the University of Rome, Italy. After this, he came to Newark, NJ for a residency in Pediatrics and a fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at the New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical College.
We encourage you to visit Thomas’s LinkedIn profile for more information on his background and experience.
- MS Healthcare Administration, Management and Policy, New York University
- JD Rutgers University School of Law
- MD University of Rome “La Sapienza”
- Rotating Internship, Chaim Sheba Medical Center/Sackler School of Medicine of Tel Aviv University
- Pediatric Residency, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center/University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship, The New York Hospital – Cornell University Medical College